We are postponing Spring Bada-Bing. It’s been a tough call to make, but as things have changed rapidly this week, we felt that this was the safest course of action.
Right now, we do not have a new date to announce, though we’re starting our tentative plans now. The show will still be held at Hardywood, and the only thing we expect to change is the date of the show itself. As soon as everything is finalized, we will update all the things in all the places.
Everyone who’s applied thus far is welcome to keep your application open with us until we nail down details. If our new date doesn’t work for you or if your personal situation has changed, we will refund your app fee up until we start the new jury process, no questions asked.
Thanks for understanding.
Stay crafty (and healthy!),
The Richmond Craft Mafia